Part-time job 20-24 December: babysitting or providing home schooling support to Avans employees
The government has decided to close primary schools a week earlier before the Christmas break. This means that children will be off school a week earlier or receive lessons online. This can be quite a challenge for Avans employees with children. Avans University of Applied Sciences wants to help these employees by offering support in the care and home education of their children. And to achieve this, we are looking for students who would like a part-time job next week (20-24 December).
- You will only be helping out on working days;
- The number of hours depends on your availability and the parents' wishes;
- You will be working via the Driessen employment agency;
- If you are 20 years old or younger, you will receive €11.04. If you are 21 years or older, you will receive €12.93 gross per hour. Any travel costs, e.g. because an employee's address is difficult to reach by public transport, will be reimbursed;
- You are in possession of a Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag (VOG, certificate of good conduct). If you do not have a VOG, Driessen will help you to apply for one.
Of course, it is important that both parties follow all coronavirus measures. You are jointly responsible for this.
Do you want to work as a homeschooling or childcare provider next week? Great! Fill in the form via this link and Driessen will contact you to see if and how they can match you with an Avans employee. Do you have any questions? Take a look at this Q&A. Is your question not listed? Please send an e-mail with your question to email@example.com.