Late registration now also fully available online
Registering for a test after the official registration period has ended is now also possible online via Osiris. Currently, you already use Osiris to register for tests - in or around block week 4. Registration after that is possible, although you will be charged €20. Late registration is possible up to 1 week before the date of the test.
Until 2018, you needed to visit an Events, Scheduling and Test Organisation (RET) desk to arrange and pay for late test registrations. Today, you can manage all of this online.
How does late registration in Osiris work?
- Go to Osiris Student.
- Click on the tab labelled ‘Cases’.
- Click the ‘My cases’ button. A new window will open.
- In this window, click the ‘Start a new case’ button.
- Choose ‘Late registration request’ and click ‘Start’.
- Please choose one of the following options:
- Choose ‘Late exam (and special means) registration’ if you want to register for tests and confirm you want to make use of any support facilities awarded to you.
- Choose ‘Only special means registration’ if you have already registered for tests but still need to confirm you want to make use of the support facilities awarded to you by your student counsellor.
- Click ‘Submit’.
- You will then see a list of tests for which you are eligible for late registration.
- Complete the next steps* of the process and submit it.
* Please note that one of these steps involves paying €20 via Studystore.
If you think there are written or PC-based tests that are open to late registration yet are missing from the list, then please visit your School Administrative Office.
If you experience problems after following all the instructions, then please send an email to the Services Helpline: firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to state the following in your email: your student ID number, that your email relates to a late registration request, and a description of the problem.