Find a partner institution for studying abroad

If you want to a period of study abroad as part of your programme at Avans, you will need to find a host institution abroad first.

Avans has contracts in place with various universities across the globe. If you go on an exchange at one of these partner institutions, you will continue to be enrolled at Avans. This means you do not have to pay tuition fees to the institution abroad.

Check the map

The map below gives you an overview of the contracted institutions. Please click on an institution to see whether Avans has an exchange agreement for the study domain of which your study programme is part.

Always check with your school

Always check with your school whether you can go on an exchange at a particular university. Different Avans schools have different conditions you must meet. The number of places available may also be limited.

Last updated on 17 January 2019.