You may be eligible for an Erasmus+ grant if you plan to study, graduate or complete a work placement in a European country. This grant is intended as a contribution towards the additional costs you incur. These may include costs for insurance, your visa or the cost of living in the host country. The amount you receive depends on the country you are going to.
This page provides you with all the information you need about Erasmus+:
- The Regulations tab includes general information and a link to the Implementation regulations for an Erasmus+ grant.
- The Checklist tab contains the checklist as well as a handy explanatory document to help you fill in the checklist correctly.
- Documents offers you all the documents containing further information you need for your grant application. You can also download all the forms you will need to complete from this tab.
- You can consult the Grant amounts tab for an overview of the daily and monthly allowance amounts used to determine your grant.
- The Experiences tab includes stories and videos from students who went abroad under the Erasmus+ programme.
If you have any questions about Erasmus+, please feel free to contact the Avans International Office:
+31 88 - 525 80 01