Before you leave for the Netherlands:
• Preparation of case file before you start your course.
• Information about things you need to sort out before you leave for the Netherlands.
After your arrival in the Netherlands:
• Organises and holds orientation days for international students.
• On your arrival at one of the Avans campuses, you need to arrange a number of administrative matters. On your arrival in the Netherlands you will receive a checklist with a summary of all the things you need to sort out before starting your course.
• You will receive information on arrival, including the survival guide. This guide is full of all kinds of practical information and useful facts.
Would you like to talk to someone at the Avans International Office? If so, go to the Student Information Desk on any of the Avans campuses. The staff at the Student Information Desk will help you right away or make an appointment for you with a staff member of the Avans International Office or send an e-mail to: email@example.com.